Wednesday, March 8, 2017

#WWYS106 - Delicate Details

Today I'm playing along over at What Will You Stamp? #WWYS106 with their challenge this week to use the beautiful Sale-a-bration stamp set - Delicate Details. If you haven't got this freebie yet from the Sale-a-bration promotion you've still got time. Just ask me how you can get your hands on this set. But hurry!!

My fabulous Stampin' Up! Upline and friend, Liv Ingle, is the newest member of the What Will You Stamp? team and I'm wanting to support her by participating in the challenge with her first design team assignment.

Liv has been such a huge supporter of all my design team endeavours and now its time to support and encourage her with the WWYS Design Team .


What better stamp set to join in with than the Delicate Details stamp set. It's pretty, its delicate, it lacy, its gorgeous, all the things I love in a stamp set.

I've teamed it up with a colour combination that is equally as pretty, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Basic Black and a touch of Gold.

Click to see all Stampin' Up!'s products in that colour


I've started by stamping and heat embossing White Stampin' Emboss Powder and to have the Lacy stamp image to go vertical instead of horizontal. Loving that lacy image running down the card.

Once the Delicate Details background was done then it was adding all the other elements to put the card together. This card came together very quickly actually. Most of the elements on the card were left over pieces from other more recent creations that I was going to use but decided against and then put them in my scrap bits and pieces pile. Really should get a container for these as most of them are just floating about in a pile on my desk. Off to K-mart I go! Don't throw away all those scrap bits and pieces! They may just come in handy down the track on another creation.






The pink, black and white combo is such a gorgeous and classic combination. The softness of the pink and white starts for a real pretty creation and then you are hit with that bold, dark black that just jumps right off the card. I've finished off the card with a dot of sequins here and there. Just loving the simple elegance of this card.

Congratulations again and all the best Liv for your Design Team gig. I'm so looking forward to see all your creations down the track! xo

Remember to get the Delicate Details stamp set you need to spend $90 AUD with me on any Stampin' Up! products (not including P&H) and Delicate Details (#143314) is all yours for FREE! Hurry before Sale-a-bration ends on 31st March 2017! For all the details contact me TODAY!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia? Shop for Stampin' Up! products with me


Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate this creation at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.


(Australian Residents Only)

6 comments:

  1. What a good egg you are!!!! Thank you so much for your support. That is an absolutely stunning card! I love the colour combination. You are tempting to get the stitched framelits. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at What Will You Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace is a perfect compliment, Rochelle. Well done! Thanks for sharing your talents and joining us this week at What Will You Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is SO beautiful! I need to pull this die out again before the catalog ends... I feel super inspired now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful lacy background you've created with the Delicate Details Stamp Set. Thanks for joining us this week on the What Will You Stamp Challenge? Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Rochelle. So soft yet graphic

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at Pink! Beautiful card, and I just love the extra stitching :) Great to have you joining as at WWYS this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.