Friday, January 20, 2017

#TGIFC 91 | Show me the love

OK. I know I've done a lot of Valentine's Day creations for you lately. I've been having so much fun with some of the new products from Stampin' Up! dedicated to Valentines Day and I was on a roll. And today is no different with the new #tgifc challenge for this week being all things love.


I've incorporated some products from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue as well as the Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalogue for my love inspired card for you today.


I've used the 'You' from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set and the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies, that are from the Annual Catalogue and then combined it with some of the products from the Sending Love Suite from the 2017 Occasions Catalogue.


I'm not normally a pink and red girl and have always been told that these two colours don't go together but I'm liking the combination of Pink Pirouette and Real Red. I think they look fantastic together. 


I started off with the Pink Pirouette water colour wash for the background and then splattered some Gold Wink of Stella. Still loving that stuff! Looks fabulous splattered on a water colour background. Well, I think it does. I then played around with the rest of the elements swapping them around and them moving them into place till I was happy with the result. Sometimes it takes me ages to be happy with the final result but this time it was quite quick and didn't take me long at all. Love when a card comes together quickly.


Its all finished off with some Subtles Enamel Shapes, Sending Love Embellishments, Mini Paper Clips and some Gold Metallic Thread.

You really must pop over to the blog and check out all the other TGIFC DT's cards. There really is something for everyone with all the different creations! While you are there check out all the details on how to enter your creation.
I'm so looking forward to seeing all your creations and whatever inspires your 'love' creation!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate these creations at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.

(Australian Residents Only)

2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.