Friday, July 1, 2016

TGIF Challenges #62 - Floral Boutique

Hooray for Friday! The first day of July and what a fabulous way to kick off a new month, then with a challenge from the TGIF gang!

This week being a colour challenge of Red, White and Blue, I thought it would be a fantastic time to pull out the ever beautiful, ever stunning Floral Boutique DSP, which is Night of Navy and Whisper White and team it up with some pops of red.

I've kept my card quite simple this week with lots of layers as the DSP is quite busy.  It is so pretty and floraly (if that is a word) and is so stunning in just the two colours.


 I've teamed it with Watermelon Wonder cardstock and Watermelon Wonder Classic ink and personally I think the colour combination looks stunning together. Its really hard to see in the photo but on the Whisper White panel I've splattered Clear Wink Of Stella for something fun and sparkly.


I'm really looking forward to creating more with this DSP and with the Detailed Floral Thinlits that are also part of the Floral Boutique Suite.


I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and even get some time to do some crafting! I'm looking forward to seeing your name linked up to the challenge and to see what you do with the challenge colours! 

For all the details on this weeks challenge and to see the projects from the ever fabulous Design Team, click here. Remeber to mention TFIG Challenges in your blog post and when sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC62.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
(Australian Residents Only)
  Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the color combo and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.