Friday, July 20, 2012

'Purples' Birthday

Was having a play around with this card last night and I love how it has turned out! It is a mixture of about five different ideas that I had seen on Pinterest all rolled into one.



This was the first time I had attempted the scrolled/rolled flowers and I think that will be my new 'thing'. They are so easy to do and they turn out beautiful.

Some of the products used in this card are from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue which finishes up on the 31st July! Make sure you get your all your favourite products from the Autumn-Winter Mini before they are gone forever!

Thanks for looking!

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'


Products Used.
Stamp Set - Apothecary Art
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Elegant Eggplant
Ink - Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Elegant Eggplant
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Framelits Labels Collection, Edglites Adorning Accents, Adoring Accent Embossing Folder, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, 1" Square Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Basic Jewels Pearls, Non-SU Quilling Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.