Friday, November 25, 2022

Just Add Ink #631 | Sketch Challenge

 Hello there stamping friends! I hope that you are having a fantastic week and a fabulous day! It's Friday, Yay, and that means it's time for another Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add Ink #631 | Sketch Challenge. This week we have a fun sketch for you suggested to us by fellow JAI Design Team Member, Tina.

I usually like lots of straight lines on my cards, so the wavy elements really had me thinking as to how I was going to incorporate them onto my project this week. It's not called a challenge for nothing.


I've made a snowflake Christmas card for you today and I've use the wavy design on the sketch to determine where to place the snowflakes on the card. While we don't have usually have snow here in Melbourne at Christmas time due to it being our summer but with the way that the weather has been going of late it really wouldn't surprise me if we did. It has been so cold of late and I have really been feeling the cold winter vibe.

I've gone for a Mint Macaron card base today with layers of Mint Macaron ink around the edges, splattes of Mint Macaron from a Stampin' Write Marker and then the coordinating Mint Macaron SnowFlakes. I do love a tone on tone look for colour coordination.

To add some more dimension to the card without adding more layers, I've also added some Whisper White Craft Ink splatters to add to the snow look of the card.

I've also added a small piece of the Texture Chic DSP, some retired Ribbon and Trim, a label and sentiment from the Christmas To Remember Stamp set and the coordinating Seasonal Label Dies.

A CAS card that is easy to replicate en masse if you needed to make a lot of Christams cards in a hurry. Easy to change up the colours too.

There are lots of AMAZING creations from the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team on the JAI Blog. Go and check out everyone's take on the sketch. I love to see how everyone has a different creation all using the same sketch. Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Note : Some of the products used in this card are now retired and no longer available.  
Retired Products Used (All Stampin' Up!)
-So Many Snowflakes Dies
- Gold Thread
-Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon 
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

 

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.