Friday, June 18, 2021

Just Add Ink #559 | Just Choose Two Challenge

 Hello there stamping friends! Happy Friday! Welcome and thanks for joining me on my blog today. It's so good to have you here.  I hope you're having a fabulous day and that you have all been safe and well. Today we over at Just Add Ink have another creative challenge for you. This week its a fantstic Just Chose Two Challenge, chosen by Just Add Ink team member Di Barnes - Just Add Ink #559 | Just Choose Two Challenge.

I haven't done a Just Choose Two for a while so it's nice to have a change up in the challenge schedule. This week its all about stitching (faux or real), stripes or paper strips. I've gone with stripes (of course) and then stitching for my project today, but really I could have included all three.

I've gone for a gorgeous Polished Pink, Black, White and Gold colour combo for you today. Have you used the new and gorgeous Polished Pink In Color yet? It is super pretty and goes so fabulously with a classic black and white colour combo.

I couldn't go past using the Black and White Stripes from the Pattern Party DSP and to give the stripes a bit of a softer look I've layered a piece of vellum over the top. I've used the Stitched Greenery Die on the vellum for my stitched element. How gorgeous is the stitched pattern from the die? This is the first time that I've used it and I have a feeling that it will be one of those products that will be used on everything.

Over the vellum I've placed a die cut from the Artistic Dies. This is one of those dies that looks stunning on its own. I really love it in the Shimmery White. The die cut really doesn't need much else with it but I had to add few things with it to give it that extra special touch. Behind the die cut I've placed some of the gold Expressions in Ink Ephrmera Pack for a stunning gold touch.

 I've finished off the card with some linen thread, a strip of Polished Pink and the Thanks from the Artisically Inked stamp set and then some of the adhesive backed sequins also from the Expressions in Ink Ephrmera pack.

There are lots of AMAZING creations from the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team on the JAI Blog. Go and check out to see what 'two' they all used this week and then while you are there you can see how you can enter your project. Can't wait to see what 'two' you used.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

1 comment:

  1. This card is stunning, Rochelle. All the different elements come together to make a beautiful creation

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.