Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Global Design Project #250 | Sketch Challenge | Christmas in July


Hi there stamping friends! Welcome to my little part of the world wide web. Sharing what I love and loving what I share. 

It' beginning to look a lot Christmas...well it is in the Stampin' Up!® world. With the 2020 Stampin' Up! August - December Mini Catalouge about to go live on August 4th, I'm showing you a sneak peek of some products as I join in with this weeks challenge over at the Global Design Project #250 - Sketch Challenge. This weeks sketch gives me the perfect opportunity to have a play with some new products and I can't resist a sketch challenge. 

My card today uses products from the Wonder of the Season Mega Suite in the Aug - Dec Mini Catalouge. This suite is amazing! Two DSP's, two Stamp Set and Dies Bundles, Ribbon Combo Pack, Memories and More Card Pack, Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and Wonderful Gems. Lots and lots of products in the traditional red and green colours with a beautiful hint of gold. 



My card starts with a Shaded Spruce base and then have layered the 'Tis The Season 6" x 6" DSP with the Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Series Paper. How gorgeous is the whimsical text on the Wonder of the Season DSP? This DSP is stunning! The text on this DSP is in English, French, German and Dutch and has some gorgeous vintage designs. It is printed in either Gold or Red Foil and lends an extra special look to any Christmas project. Over the Gold Foil text I've splattered the Shaded Spruce Stampin' Write Maker by flicking the brush tip end.


The Shaded Spruce ribbon from the Wonder of the Season Rbbon combo pack is just beautiful! It does come in a 1" width but I cut it in half and frayed the edges a little to go with the rough edges of the Wonder of the Season Speciality DSP. The ribbon combo pack also comes with the Gold Cording that I've also used on my card today.

I've finished my card off with a fussy cut piece from the Wonder of the Seasons Specialty DSP, some die cuts from the North Pole Wonder Dies, the sentiment sticker from the Wonder of the Season Memories and More Card Pack and then last but not least the Wonderful Gems.

Go and check out the stunning inspiration from the Global Design Project Team. There is lots of amazing creations and talent there and lots to be inspired by! Thanks for fantastic sketch this week GDP!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
  Put these products on you wish list. Available to purchase 4th August 2020 
  • Wonder of the Season Suite Collection (All the products in the suite) 155112 $260.00 AUD
  • Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Series Paper 153488 $26.00 AUD
  • 'Tis the Season 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper 153489 $20.00 AUD 
  • Wishes and Wonder Bundle 155151 $82.72 AUD
  • Cherish the Season Bundle 155154 $61.00 AUD 
  • Wonderful Gems 153536 $14.00 AUD 
  • Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack 153537 $15.75 AUD
  • Wonder of the Season Memories and More Card Pack 1535358 $21.00 AUD
  • Wonder of the Season Memories and More Cards & Envelopes 153539 $20.00 AUD
  • Red & Green Foil Sheets 153510 $17.50 AUD  
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I LOVE that deer and all your layering with the fun little bits and pieces!!! I envy people that can do this because I am so bad at it and I LOVE the effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the GDP challenge - your card is absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.