Tuesday, November 12, 2019

TGIF Challenges | #TGIFC237 Sketch Challenge

Hello there stamping friends! Today I'm playing along and entering my card in the challenge over at TGIF Challenges | TGIF #237. I've not had much motivation to create the last few weeks. What I find what helps me to get out of a crafting slump is to participate in a challenge or two. And what better way to help get those creative ideas flowing is with a sketch challenge.


Don't you just love this sketch from TGIF??!! It has a basic design element and then it gives you so much room to do what you feel lead to create. 

I've decided to turn the sketch vertical and go for a Christmas inspired creation. I've pulled out the super cute #Elfie Stamp Set from the Stampin' Up! 2019 Holiday Catalogue. This is such a fun stamp set and fabulous for colouring!!


Because I've used bright and bold colours on the elf image I thought that it would pair well with a crisp white base layer. Too many colours on a card can sometimes be a hot mess. I've combined with the white a little bit of the Cherry Cobbler DSP from the Night Before Christmas 6" x 6" pack. Just enough pattern to not take over.


To create a snow fall look on the Whisper White, I've splattered Clear Wink of Stella and then  added a few of the Snowflake Sequins. Just a little bit of something to break up the white background and to add to the Christmas feel. 

I've then finished the card off with one of the sentiments from the #Elfie Stamp set and some Whisper White Baker's Twine and some Silver Metallic Thread. Super cute and Super fun! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.