Tuesday, April 2, 2019

TGIF Challenges | TGIF #205 Bonus week!!! It's a party! | Birthday Statement Stamp Set

Hello, hello stamping friends! Welcome to my blog. Today I'm playing along and entering my card in the challenge over at TGIF Challenges | TGIF #205. It's a super fun Balloon Party Theme.

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/tgifc205-bonus-week-its-party.html

When I saw the TGIF theme for this week I knew exactly which set I wanted to use and play along with for this challenge, Stampin' Up!'s Birthday Statements stamp set. It's got the balloons. decorations and flowers, perfect for a party. I purchased this set a while ago but just hadn't had the chance to ink it up. Till now.


I've kept my card fairly CAS (clean and simple) as this image from the Birthday Statements set is quite busy. All it needs is a bit of colour and a little bit of trim. I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I used the Stampin' Up! Stamparatus Stamp Placement Tool when stamping the image so that I could repeatedly stamp the image, reink and stamp again to get a crisp, clean image with full ink coverage.


Once the Memento Ink dried I coloured the image in using the Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers. The colours I used were Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Granny Apple Green but you can use whatever colour combination you like. Or even try a different colouring medium.

Just a little bit of Linen Thread, Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Mini Sequin Trim and a Heat Embossed Sentiment to finish off the card and that's all that it really needs.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate these cards at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

2 comments:

  1. Everything you make is just so darn fabulous!!! Thank you for playing along with this weeks TGIF Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!!! And you do so well with Blends. Always look forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.