Friday, July 20, 2018

Just Add Ink #418 | Colour Challenge

Hello, hello! This week over at Just Add Ink | JAI #418 we have a gorgeous Colour Challenge for you using one of the new colours from the recent Stampin' Up! Colour Revamp - Soft Sea Foam, with two of the returning colours Blushing Bride and Daffodil Delight. And Yes, I'm playing with the Stitched All Around Bundle again! Can't get enough of this set, especially those Stitched Labels Frameltis Dies! Swoon!!

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2018/07/just-add-ink-418colour.html

The first part of the card was to make my striped DSP and the Stamparatus makes this so easy to do. I started with the long solid piece from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and placed it right at the top of the cardstock at the very top of the Stamparatus, in line with the first 'lug' on the right hand side of  the Stamparatus. I then inked and stamped the line and moved it down the cardstock with moving the plate down the notches on the Stamparatus. Because the lines were spaced apart further apart than I wanted them to be, I placed the line stamp between the first and second line that I had already stamped and then repeated the whole process filling each space down the cardstock.


Under the striped panel I've embossed that layer with the Oh-So-Gorgeous Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder. Its just so stunning and so pretty! Perfect to go with the Stitched All Around Stamp Set and Framelit Dies.


I die cut the large framelit die from the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies and left all the pieces in. I really love that look and it really give all your detailed framelits dies more versatility to have multiple looks from each die.


I've gone for a bit of an OTT (Over The Top) look with the layering of all the ribbon and trim but it makes for an extra fun look with all the different  layers. In that mix is a piece of the Daffodil Delight Cardstock 'embossed' with the Cross Stitch Edgelit and to soften the brightness of the Daffodil Delight I layered a piece of vellum over it die cut with another of the dies also from the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies.

Over the layers of ribbon and trim is the Thank You circle image embossed with Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder with the smaller Stitched circle stamped with the Cross Stitch Stamp and then sponged around the edge with Soft Sea Foam Ink and a Stamping Sponge.


Click on the colour name to see all the Stampin' Up! Products in these colours

While there is lots going on with my card today it all goes together for a fun and fabulous look. Make sure that you visit the Just Add Ink Blog to see the amazing inspiration from the Design Team and then come and join in this weeks Colour Challenge with your creation.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your card is amazing! I truly thought the striped paper was DSP! I love all of the little layers on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.