Friday, April 20, 2018

Global Design Project 134 | #GDP134 | Sketch Challenge | New Products Sneak Peek

Hi there stamping friends! Happy Friday! I hope that you are having a fabulous day! I've just received a BBB, code in the Stampin' Up! world for Big Brown Box, full of amazing new goodies due for release in the next couple on months. So with these amazing goodies I thought I would use some of them and play along with the Global Design Project - #GDP134. And they have my most favourite challenge - a sketch challenge.


I'm always a huge fan of a sketch challenge, so if I can get an opportunity to partake, I'm in! This sketch is fabulous for the challenge this week.  Here is my card and interpretation of the sketch with 6 Sneak Peek products on it.


I started with a Mint Macaron base and some stamping of the floral image around the border using the Love What You Do Stamp Set from the Share What You Love Suite, that customers can order 1st May 2018 ahead of the Catalogue Release. 

I suppose that you have heard the news of a Colour Revamp happening at Stampin' Up! when the new 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue starts come June 1st and Mint Macaron is coming back!!!! Happy dance happening here!!!! Lucky I still had some cardstock and the ink pad from when it was an In Colour from 2105 - 2017. Pays to be a hoarder sometimes! 

On the Mint Macaron base is a piece of the OH SO STUNNING and OH SO BEAUTIFUL Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. Can you tell I'm loving this paper? Ha! These laser-cut sheets are vanilla on one side and white on the other. One of the designs is a huge 12" x 12" pattern and the other designs have been made to cut out each section to embellish your cards. Love, Love, Love!!!


I've layered some vellum under the Laser-Cut paper to create a soft look and feel to the card. You could just let the cardstock colour show underneath the Laser-Cut paper for another fun look. I think the vellum really adds to the whole 'pretty' theme to the card.
Other new products on this card is a piece of the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon, Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, and some Baker's Twine and a Silver Adhesive-backed Rose from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit. 
Lots of new goodies and lots to love, well I do, put them on your wish list now!
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 
Most of these products can't be ordered yet but it gives you an indication of what the product looks like .

6 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning, Rochelle! I love everything about it (but then I usually adore all your creations).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rochelle. The watercolouring is the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the laser paper this is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! The laser cut and all the details. Love the ribbon accents on the dsp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.