Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2017! I hope that you all have a wonderful time this festive season with your friends and family.


I'm so very thankful for all your support of my blog for 2016 and I'm so excited to for what 2017 will bring.

I'm just letting you know that I'm having a short break from blogging to have some R & R for a couple of weeks with my husband and kids. I will be back mid-Jan for some more cards and creations. Can't wait to show you some of my creations for when I get back!

Thanks for all your support and thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.