Friday, October 21, 2016

Just Add Ink #334 - Just Add Inspiration

Happy Friday to you and thank you for stopping by! Today there is a new challenge over at Just Add Ink. Its an Inspiration Pic chosen by fellow JAI team memeber, Di Barnes.


It says to me rustic, wooden elements and masculine. So I've tried to incorporate some of those elements for a Masculine birthday card also trying to use some of the colours from the pic too.

Click to see all Stampin' Up!'s products in that colour


The wooden herringbone DSP is from the Serene Scenery DSP paper stack which has stunning photographic artwork for a life like looking DSP.  There are 4 each of 12 double-sided designs in 6"x6", so I'm sure there is something in the DSP stack that will tickle your fancy.


I've then used the colours Dapper Denim and Watermelon Wonder for the rest of the design elements of the card. I think it is a masculine looking card, even with a bit of ribbon and sewing on it, what do you think?

 I hope that you join us this week at Just Add Ink! We love to see everyone of your creations each week and your take on the challenge!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store. (Australian Residents Only)

4 comments:

  1. I think it a great guy card Rochelle, but it would easily work for either! That wood look dsp was a perfect choice and as always your details are just lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like your use of the DSP, and burlap, especially. Lovely card, Rochelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely guy card Rochelle! I love how you've added the layers of texture behind your "happy" and your parquetry DSP page is a stunning addition too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You alway mix exquisite details and layers beautifully Rochelle, love the big scrawly sentiment and how you stapled it on - great guy touch! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.