Friday, August 28, 2015

Just Add Ink #277 - Just Add a Colour Combo



This week at Just Add Ink we have a colour challenge, brought to you by Kim, using some beautiful, spring like colours! Bring on spring!  I'm so looking forward to this miserable winter being over maybe that's why I'm so eager for it to be spring!


These colours are so pretty together. Just love it!


I've used a two stamp sets that I haven't used for a long time, Everything Eleanor and Papillion Potpourri. They are both stunning sets and I don't know why I have left them for so long!


I was inspired by a card on made by one of my fellow demos Chloe Evans at Chlo's Craft Closet where she white embossed the Butterfly and coloured it in using aqua painters. I think she actually reminded me what a great set Papillion Butterfly actually is and that I should get it out more often.


I made the frame using the new Tags & Labels Framelits. I cut out the smaller size first and then lined up the larger framelit around the previously cut shape and then cut it out. Whala! A gorgeous frame!

Make sure you check out the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team and their fabulous creations! They are so good! Also come and enter your creation using these fabulous colours!

Thanks for Stopping By!

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store. N.B. The sneak peek products are not available till 1st September 2015

Sneak Peek Products
Gold Cording Trim, Fine Tip Glue Pen




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Rochelle! Such a fabulous collage of textures! I love your layered ribbons and your white embossed butterfly looks amazing - I will have to give that a try. And all brought together by your crisp and clean frame - just love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning, Rochelle. I absolutely adore your embossed and watercoloured butterfly! You've put the challenge colours together beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.