Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Another '40th'

Here is the last of the male cards I had to make over the last couple of weeks. This one was a very special one for my wonderful husband who turned the BIG 4 - 0 over the weekend!
 
 
I again used the Back to Black DSP but this time teamed it with not only Crumb Cake Cardstock but Real Read as well. I really love the Back to Black DSP and it goes very well on male cards!
 
 
The gold accents have come out again! Still loving the gold! I again used the retired Bigz Alphabet Typeset Numbers but you could easily use the new Perfect Print Numbers Bigz from the 2014 Annual Catalogue.
 
Click on any products that I used below and you can purchase them straight from my online store.
 Thanks for looking!
Happy Stampin'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.