Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mojo Monday #306 and Holiday Sneak Peek 2

I haven't made a card for a challenge for a while now but I thought I might give one a go this week. I do love the sketches at Mojo Monday and this weeks one is a good one.

Here is the sketch for this week...

 
And this is my interpretation of the sketch...
 
 
With a few sneak products from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue too. Can you guess what they are?
 
 
Don't you just love the new DSP?
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set - Merry Little Christmas
Card Stock - Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
DSP - Winter Frost Speciality Designer Series Paper
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Circles Collection Framelits, Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Organza Ribbon, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Sponges

6 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd look at a few Mojo Monday cards this morning. Yours is just lovely. I always find it surprising that my eye is so often drawn to Stampin' Up cards. Sort of like when I go shopping and if you took off all the labels I could still find certain brands. Have a nice day.

    DebiB

    thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this card is perfect! All the little details, like using the Embossing Folder and the way you accented the ribbon...I really like this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rochelle, just wanted to say how much I love this card! I've been seeing a lot of your work and Pinterest and you've got some fabulous projects. I love how you've done the ribbon with that beautiful Frosted Finish embelli.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.