Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Product Spotlight - Paper Doily Sizzlits L Die

When I first saw the new Annual Catalogue immediately the Paper Doily Sizzlits L Die (#125592) was put on my had to have list. I loved it instantly! It is very intricate and very pretty too.

It is to be used with the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the standard cutting plates. Because the die is so intricate, you may need to pop out some of the pieces after cutting. It does fit on the front of a standard size card or you can trim it down and position it on the side of your card like I have done.
 
I wanted to use the die a little differently so I cut out the die, popped out the little pieces and used it as my sponging stencil.
 
I sponged the 'stencil' with Pool Party Ink and co-ordinated it with Summer Starfruit ink and card stock.
 
Contact me today to get your Paper Doily Sizzlits Die and add some doilies to your creations!
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'






Products Used
Stamp Sets - Papillion Potpourri, Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock - Whisper White, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Birds of a Feather DSP
Ink- Pool Party, Summer Starfruit
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Large Paper Doily Die, Bitty Banners Framelits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Pool Party Bakers Twine, Stamping Sponges, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.