Thursday, August 16, 2012

Festive Friday Challenge Winner!


I am so chuffed to be chosen as the Festive Friday winner again for my card I entered into this weeks challenge. To see my card Click here

I love this challenge and am looking forward to what the next one will be. Stay tune till tomorrow to see what the next challenge will be and come an join the fun over at Nicole Derendorf's blog

Better go and finish getting things ready for my Father's Day class this Friday. Photos coming soon.

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.