Friday, October 15, 2021

Global Design Project #313 | #GDP313 | Color Challenge

 Hi there stamping friends! Thanks for stopping here at my blog. Today I'm playing along with the colour challenge over at the Global Design Project #313 | #GDP313 | Colour Challenge.


While this colour combo is mainly neutrals I first immediately of using the Stampin' Up! Be Jolly Stamp set to colour in the gorgeous Santa using Real Red and Basic Black. 

I've used a mixture of Copic Markers that were as close as I could get to Stampin' Up! Colours as well as some Stampin' Blends (with a few added colours to complete the Santa look). Once coloured in I cut out Santa using my Scan N Cut. This gets a nice, neat cut and makes it look like it was cut out by a die.

I've used Sahara Sand Cardstock for my base layer and then one of the black and white patterns from the Pattern Party DSP. I love how striking the black and white buffalo check looks. It really makes a statement. Over the check is another layer of Sahara Sand. 

I've finished my card off with some Black and White Bakers Twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, Linen Threa, Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon, Real Red Wonderful Gems and an embossed sentiment. 

I just love the super fun look that this Santa gives to any project and I'm sure I'll be using him again for another project in the Christmas season.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.