Saturday, January 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! Artisan Corporate Blog Post | All My Love Valentine's Gift Packaging

Hello there stamping friends! Welcome to my first Stampin' Up! Artisan Corperate Blog Post for 2019.

All My Love
Hello stamping friends.  With Valentine’s Day just around the corner I thought I would share some gift packaging ideas using some of the Packaging Basics from the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalogue, found on pg.’s 192 – 193, teamed up with the gorgeous products from the All My Love Suite from the 2019 Occasions Catalogue, pg.’s 4 – 6, really incorporating the Forever Lovely Stamp Set (148624) and the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies (148527). 


These gift packaging ideas are a gorgeous way to share some love to your loved one this coming Valentine’s Day mixing some of the old with the new.


The first is the gift bag using the Striped Treat Bags (144255). These white treat bags have a gold foil stripe and are food safe, so you could even bake your significant other their favourite treat and present it to them in a beautifully decorated treat bag. To die cut the heart out of the bag, and so as not to cut through both layers of the bag, I put the largest heart inside the bag and had the die facing up on the Big Shot Platform (142802) and then placed the Standard Cutting Pad (113475). I then die cut a heart from the All My Love Designer Series Paper (148576) and inlaid that in the heat outline in the Striped Treat Bag. To hold all the layers together I adhered a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (106549) inside the treat bag, just so there was something to adhere the die cut heart to. Alternatively, you could just die cut the heart out and then adhere it to the front of the bag. I just wanted the die cut pieces to be flush on the bag.


The next packaging project uses the Mini Pizza Boxes (144645). These are also food safe and are a perfect size for holding a cookie but it is also the perfect size for things like jewellery, just saying.  Because I’m such a sucker for anything with stripes, especially the large stripes in the Striped Treat Bags, I cut some up and used them as DSP for the base layer to decorate the Mini Pizza Boxes. Then using the squares from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372) I die cut a square from the same pattern of the All My Love Designer Series Paper as used on the treat bag. All embellished with some of the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack (148584) and the beautifully detailed heart die from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies cut on Gold Foil Sheets (132622). The detail in that heart is just stunning and it is a beautiful addition to any paper craft project. I can see a new favourite product in those Framelits Dies.


The last gift packaging project is the Kraft Pillow Boxes. These printed, die-cut pillow boxes and perfect for gifts and wrapped goodies. Again using most of the same products as the Treat Bag and Mini Pizza Boxes I’ve accented and embellished them to make a gorgeous pillow box. Did you notice the ‘floral’ hearts on the pillow boxes? These are one of the patterns in the All My Love Designer Series Paper and can be die cut with some of the dies from  the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies. Don’t you just love when products co-ordinate like that? I’m a happier person when there is less fussy cutting! Who is with me? This time on the Pillow Boxes I used some of the left over Striped Treat Bags to die cut the detailed heart die. I just love the two tone look to the heart and it really adds another dimension to the die cut! Pretty! 

All of the gift packaging projects have been finished off and layered with Vellum (106584),Whisper White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912), Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109129) or Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Emboss Powder from the 2018 – 2020 In Color Stampin’ Emboss Powder (146955) as well as the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack and some of the DSP from the All My Love Designer Series Paper.

It still may feel like Valentine’s Day is a while away, we are all still getting over Christmas, right? But if you want to make something special for your Valentine, you may want to start now so that you have something made in time.

I hope that I’ve inspired you today for ways you can create some gorgeous gift packaging and to show ‘All your love’ this Valentine’s Day.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate these projects at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.