Thursday, March 15, 2018

Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop | Amazing You

Hello and welcome stamping friends! It's that time again for another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop.


If you haven't seen us before, Stamp to Share is a monthly blog hop featuring Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from the Stampin' Up! markets around the world. Once a month we feature projects made with one Stampin' Up! bundle to inspire you. This month we are giving the Sale-a-bration promotion one last harruh showing you the Amazing You stamp set and the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/product/147215/amazing-you-clear-mount-stamp-set?dbwsdemoid=[4009899]

The Amazing You stamp set comes in Clear-Mount and Wood-Mount and is yours for FREE when you spend $90AUD on Stampin' Up! products.

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/product/146840/celebrate-you-thinlit-dies?dbwsdemoid=[4009899]

How fun are these Celebrate You Thinlits dies? Loving the words and then fonts for a gorgeous look. These can be yours for FREE when you spend $180AUD on Stampin' Up! products.

I'm loving these thinlits dies and the are so versatile for any project. It even looks good to use some of the word dies together.

I made a card last week using the Amazing You Stamp set where I coloured in the flower image and created a card with a really clean look, check it out HERE. I enjoyed colouring in the flower and creating that clean look that I wanted to try and make something similar again for today's card.

While the coloured flower and clean look are similar the whole feel to the card is completely different.


I've started with laying a Smoky Slate Base and then using a Gold Foil Circle, I embossed what I would call the sunrise image, using Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder for that gold on gold look. If you haven't embossed Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder on Gold Foil Sheets before you must try it because it really is a gorgeous, classic and classy look! 


I've used again on of my mos favourite products at the moment, the Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit and used one of the Vellum/Silver Foil die cuts. I'm so loving these vellum die cuts with the silver embossing. Just pop them out and layer them with your other favourite products and hey presto you've got your card pretty done! Got to love a quick card that looks gorgeous too!


I've layered on top of the Vellum/Silver Foil die cut my favourite leaf die from the Flourish Thinlits Dies. I love to leave all the little 'pieces' in the leaf. You can still see all the detail in leaf but it just makes for a different look. And then on top of that the flower image embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on Shimmery White and then coloured with Blushing Bride Ink using an Aqua Painter.

The Basic Black 'You' makes for a bold look and then the little 'For' comes from the Cake Soiree Stamp Set embossed in Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder. The black sequins and Gold Metallic thread finish off the classy clean look.

I do hope that I've given you some more inspiration for these fabulous products and if you haven't gotten these Sale-a-bration FREEBIES yet, then contact me TODAY to see how you can get your hands one these. Sale-a-bration must finish 31st March so get these before they are gone!

Now on to Amy Koenders in the U.S.A for her fabulous Amazing You creations. I'm sure you wont be disappointed!

https://wp.me/p2SFwf-aLu

Amy Koenders - USA
Barbara Becker - Austria
 Cathy Caines - Canada
Monica Gale - UK
 Nadine Koeller - Germany
 Paula Dobson - New Zealand
 Rochelle Blok - Australia - You are here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome clean design Rochelle! Great colors, such a pretty flower. Love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rochelle, WOW what a wonderful card :) ! I love it, because it's clean and simple, but with a wonderful WOW effect from the lovely flower which you have colored with the lovely pink color! Thanks for share and lovely greetings from germany,

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is absolutely perfect and I love how you have made the focal point and left the rest of the card "clean". Fabulous ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a gift Rochelle, and this creation is to die for <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rochelle Wow you're card is so cleaning lovely. I love that style Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so perfect Rochelle. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.