Sunday, October 25, 2015

Can You Case It? #92 - Sketch Challenge


Hello and a big welcome to you! I hope you have had a wonderful Sunday! Mine has been a very busy one travelling from the beautiful city of Perth back to my home in Melbourne. I've just spent a few days away visiting my brother and sister-in-law and having a bit of a holiday! It is a 3 1/2hr flight but it takes out your whole day with getting to and from airports and changing timezones and losing 3hrs on the way back. I'm exhausted and will definelty be in bed on time tonight! 

Today we have a new challenge at Can You Case It? A fantatstic sketch challenge! Whoop, Whoop!



Instead of making a standard size card I've gone with a square card today and kept a square in the middle.


I've had a bit more of a play with the Emellished Ornaments Stamp set and the co-orninating Delicate Ornaments Thinlit set! I love these.
 It is a stunning set and will create beautiful Christmas Cards.

Please excuse my dried glue! I spilt some on the card after it was all finished! GRRR! Don't you hate that!!! 


The music layer DSP is from the Home for Christmas DSP  and then the striped vellum piece is from the Winter Wonderland Vellum Paper Stack. 


Loving the gold embossing on the gold foil sheet! It really creates and elegeant look. You can pop all the pieces out of the die cut ornament or you can keep them in like what I did to create a different look again! Its all how you want your card to look.

Come and have a look at the rest of the CYCI desgin team to see what they have done with the sketch and then come and show us your creations for this weeks sketch! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create!  

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.