Friday, July 12, 2013

Soho Subway Launch Party Sample 1

I made quite a few different cards and items from my recent launch parties and over the newt few weeks I'll show some of them to you.

This card used the fabulous new Soho Subway DSP. I love the combination of these colours!


I used the stamp from the Hello Lovely stamp set. Instead of punching out the stamped image with the Decorative Label Punch, which it co-ordinates with, I punched it out with the new Artisan Label Punch which works too!
 
 
Soho Subway DSP
 
 
 

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set - Hello Lovely
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
Ink - Island Indigo, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede
DSP - Soho Subway
Other - Whisper White Bakers Twine, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Artisan Label Punch, Non-SU hole punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.